No Products in the Cart
Mold and Mildew are definitely 2 things you don't want in your house. You will usually find them in your toilet, a damp area, in your silicon sealer around your sink and they will always start from a small patch and start to expand out towards the rest of the wall, floor or silicon strip.
If there are tell-tale signs on your walls, floors or any moist area around your place, it is time to start asking, is it mold or is it mildew?
The first thing to check is their appearance - Mildew is generally a gray or white powdery and fuzzy looking substance that grows mainly on surfaces while mold can be black or green and grows underneath the surface.
If you see tell-tale signs on your walls floors or other moist areas on your house you may begin to ask is it mold or mildew? The first thing to look at is their appearance. What does mildew look like? Mildew is a white or gray substance that is powdery and even fuzzy looking that grows on the surface of things while mold can be black or green and grows underneath the surface of anything that has gotten wet and is indicative of a more serious infestation. Mold can be fuzzy or slimy.
As mentioned above, Mildew generally has a musty smell but mold tends to have a strong smell of rotting wood or paper.
If you have mold allergies or a respiratory condition like Asthma, the exposure to mold may aggravate your symptoms.
Exposure to mold may cause the following symptoms:
Mold is naturally found everywhere and spores can be brought into your house by your pets, clothes or shoes. Mold can grow anywhere under normal home conditions. Mold loves warmth, darkness and moisture and it will thrive and spread quickly. Think of your shower area, your mattress and your wall insulation.
Mold or Mildew in a contained area can easily be removed by household products.
Check out our Mold Removal Gel by clicking on this LINK
The gel is suitable for mold in smaller clusters but have penerated beneath the surface of the material. The gel consistency of the product will allow the Mold Remover to stay and act for a longer period. Recommended to leave it on for 10 to 12 hours.
Check out our Mold Removal Spray by clicking on this LINK
This Mold Removal Spray is suitable for surface mold that covers a bigger area. Spray and leave it on for 20 to 30 mins.