No Products in the Cart
● Widely Used: Our door gap sealer is widely used for glass doors, door bottoms, plastic-steel windows, shower room doors, and frameless sliding doors. It is designed to block drafts, stop cold or heat going through the door crack, dust, wind, bugs, cockroaches, insects from entering your home.
● Silicone Material: Our Silicone Door Seal Strip is constructed from liquid silicone, high density for long durability, but still flexible enough to cover curved edges. With a UV stabilizer applied to the silicone, you can expect it to last for years without turning yellow from the effects of UV rays.
● Easy Cut To Size: Our Silicone Sealer Tape can easily be cut to any size. Clean the surface you wish to apply it on, then remove the adhesive backing and stick it onto the door or window. Ensure you create a tight seal between the adhesive and the surface and wait for at least 2 hours before moving the surface.
Installation Guide :
1. Measure the gap and door or window frame to choose the right size you need. The adhesive side needs to stick fully onto the door or window.
2. Clean the frame (Not good for textured surface) and stick the adhesive on by pressing it onto the surface.
3. Leave the strip there for 2 hours for the best bonding.
4. Ensure that you the bottom of the sealing strip is barely touching the floor for the best result.